Businesses planning to move their mission-critical commerce functions
to the internet are likely to face a challenge when selecting the
right partner to provide all facets of the expertise required to build
a successful, end-to-end, business-to-business and
business-to-consumer eCommerce solution.
We offer full-service web development and internet marketing services
backed by the necessary skill sets and knowledge. We give your
business a new dimension by providing a unique combination of
eCommerce solutions, technical consulting, and creativity and
marketing tools to implement cutting-edge, database-driven commerce
web sites that help your business grow and achieve targeted sales.
Our B2B eCommerce web solution follows a standard architecture and
framework that is industry proven to bring results, offering strategic
marketing and web design consulting, professional content creation,
shopping cart and payment gateway integration, order and product
management services with the fulfillment house and EDI integration.
Below is a brief description of the features and functionalities that
are included in our eCommerce web solution.
Custom Site Design:
- Custom designed site banner, logo, navigation buttons (links),
site layout and color scheme
- Site entrance with links to View Account, Corporate Account login,
Shopping Cart and Check Out pages
- Dynamic imaging—enlarge image, zooming, multiple views (front,
side, back)—for optimum user experience
- Internal product search with search query reports
- Product catalog database with 256-bit AES-based encryption
- Ability to add an unlimited number of product categories,
subcategories and products to the product catalog using on-site
- Out-of-stock notification
- Shopping Cart/Checkout System with automatic calculation of
totals, shipping cost and sales tax.
- Real-time credit card processing.
- Private, secure SSL web server certificate.
- Order payment by credit card or open terms.
- Real-time UPS, FEDEX and USPS shipping calculation.
- Secure (SSL) encrypted transfer of order and credit card
information to the merchant’s web site.
- “Featured Product” announcement or “Product Specials” on the home
page with original price crossed out
- Upselling and cross-selling capabilities
- Sales promotions—percent off, dollars off, free with purchase, buy
one get one free, shipping discounts
- Order history/Repeat orders
- Partial and back-order shipment
- Corporate account login with password and user name retrieval
- Password protected Order Management Module (allows order search by
order ID, order dates, customer name, company name)
- Password protected Product Management Module (allows
adding/editing/deleting of products and product content)
- Corporate Account Management (allows for setting wholesale pricing
and discounts, editing account data and order status tracking)
- Sales statistics/reports by date range, product type, customer
- Merchant email notification for waiting orders (with customer
- RSS product feeds
- Onsite user product reviews
- Email capture text box for building in-house opt-in email lists
- Search engine optimization—dynamic category and page title
- Image search optimization—user-defined image file name, image
alternate tag and title attribute
- QuickBooks integration
- Bulk upload of product data
- Custom integration with a wide range of payment systems,
databases, accounting and inventory control systems
- Drop shipment from manufacturer directly
- Alternative checkout options: Google and PayPal Express Checkout
- Multimedia support
Our solution will enable small- to medium-sized businesses and
retailers to establish an affordable online sales channel with
conventional eStore features. Various multimedia, database
connectivity and payment systems are also available to suit your